Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Jon Stewart, where art thou?

My main obstacle in my campaign against smoking weed seems to be the total lack of entertainment available between 12 and 1 AM. Sure there’s network comedy but even the once robust antics of Conan O Brian have fallen flat in recent years as he repeats his shtick ad nauseum. So my question is…what gives Jon Stewart? I thought your 2 weeks vacation was done and it was back to TV with you and your motley crew of newsmen. Sadly this isn’t the case and you’ve seemingly decided to extend your period of rest past sensible limits. For shame because there was a lot of funny news you could have made fun of recently.

Meanwhile, I go back to school today after a far too brief break, if one can call my short respite from academics that. Between takehomes, work, Christmas and such things I think I had somewhere between 3 to 4 minutes of total rest and that’s a fairly liberal estimate. Additionally, this term involves not 1 but 2 additional courses to beat me into submission with their workload, which would be bad except they don’t look all that difficult. Still, I’m going to need to cut down on my work hours if I’m ever to have any hope of a social life. By just how much I will assess soon.

I’m currently in the finishing stages of a grand project. By grand I mean I started it yesterday and it came out pretty spiffy so I’ll finish it tonight and put it online in my next update. Despite it’s short production time caused without any doubt by my ADD and inability to commit to long term creation, I really think it’ll be quite a revelation for the uninitiated and entertaining for even the connoisseurs. Kinda like my dic- ok I won’t go there.

Finally, my condolences to the families of the miners who died yesterday. No one deserves to be toyed with like that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know the eve isk, in the game you need the eve online isk. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy eve online isk, and I do not know he spend how much money to
buy isk, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap eve isk. I am happy with him.
Do you know the dofus kamas , in the game you need the kamas. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
dofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap kamas. I am happy with him.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home