Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ghostface’s real album cover not nearly as cool as thought + more.



Boo urns. Boo urns. Seems like Ghostface Killah’s label Def Jam never meant the ultra cool Fischscale “promo image” to be construed as the cover. Instead, they’re going with the above. Now it’s not bad per say, but it lacks personality and is as generic as any other random rap cover in 06. Maybe if the blogosphere complains enough Def Jam will listen to our cries to keep Ghost raw…probably not though.

There’s actually a minor Ghost backlash going around on the internet. I guess he couldn’t hold the massive expectations of a million rap nerds forever. It’s for the best though, now that Doom and Ghost aren’t cool anymore that’ll give the geeks more time to debate their favorite Dipset mixtapes. Joy.

MF Grimm is in the news for the first time in a while thanks to his Book of Daniel diss towards MF Doom. My take? The whole beef is silly. Grimm sounds like a jilted lover and his flow on his second verse sounds like a Run DMC outtake (and not in no nice way!) Lyrically, he pulls Doom’s card a few times when he mentions how M.I.C member Lord Scotch made the mask and Megalon gave him the Geedorah alias but it’s not as if Doom ever claimed that they didn’t so it lacks impact. I guess he could fuck up Doom’s business relationships by claiming Doom thought Rza bit him and didn’t like Ghost’s style back in the day but honestly, if he fucks up Doom-Wu collabos then he’s going to have to answer to a lot of angry fanboys. Let’s hope Doom finds it in his heart to squash this because this plea for attention just comes off as sad.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where Can I find the song "book of daniel"? My aim screename is "supahrev". thank you very much

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know the Archlord gold, in the game you need the Archlord money. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy Archlord gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the archlord online Gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap Archlord gold. I am happy with him.
Do you know the 2moons dil, in the game you need the 2moons gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy 2moons dil, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
2moon dil, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap 2moons gold. I am happy with him.

12:39 AM  
Blogger diablo ti said...

This topic is pretty good and the writer's views are unique and not so hard to understand.I like it very much, and by the way I want to share some interesting and very useful websites to you:www.rsorder.com! Iam sure you can find out funny things there.

runescape gold

rs gold

cheap rs gold

buy runescape gold

3:28 AM  
Anonymous china tours said...

That is really cool. Thanks for finding it. Some really good ideas there, this is going to be a real time sink. I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China tourism | China travel service | China vacation packages

11:06 PM  
Anonymous learn mandarin Chinese said...

I'm learning mandarin Chinese because I believe it's the only way to really learn about China.When I was searching for a place to learn mandarin Chinese, I called several schools. Hanbridge was the best because they had excellent teachers and a very friendly and welcoming spirit. ?I really appreciate the opportunity to learn here and would recommend Hanbridge to others.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home