Sunday, January 15, 2006

Chillin like a vilain

Not much to report on other than the consumption of beer as I’ve recently been occupied by school and such things and both the film and Hiphop world have failed to provide much in lieu of stuff to comment on. Slug continued to his internet-posting career and broke down the evolution of his fanbase in a way which may or may not be better than the average Atmosphere song. It was quickly suggested that the heartfelt career-retrospective be put in rhyme-form ASAP, even if that’s really more of a Sean Carter thing.

I’m planning a better-late-than-never Dangerdoom review in the near future, assuming that I find the time to put it down. I’ve had conflicted opinions on this album even as it’s raced to ghetto-gold status (100K sold) as there are definitely a few artistic miscalculations that have been conveniently ignored because Doom is now officially, the shit. Still, it’s listenable and I bump it relatively often so expect a fair and balanced review, only without Bill O’Reilly’s stupidity.

Until then, I’m ghost like Swayze.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know the cabal alz , in the game you need the cabal gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy cabal alz, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the cabal money, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cabal online alz. I am happy with him.
Do you know the dofus kamas , in the game you need the kamas. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy thedofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cheap kamas. I am happy with him.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home