Sunday, November 20, 2005

Grab bag of comments

Torture muthafugga!

Method Man
Yeahhh, torture motherfucker what?
[Torture nigga what?]
What?
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost
with your ass cheeks spread out and shit
Right?
Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there
for like a half hour
Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like
Tssssssss

Raekwon
[Yeah, I'll fuckin
Yeah I'll fuckin lay your nuts on a fuckin dresser
Just your nuts layin on a fuckin dresser
And bang them shits with a spiked fuckin bat]
Ooooohhhh
[Whassup?  BLAOWWW!!]

Method Man
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin pull your fuckin tongue out your fuckin mouth
and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!!
[I'll fuckin]

Raekwon
[I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin hang you by your fuckin dick
off a fuckin twelve sto-story building out this motherfucker]

Method Man
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you…


The US government’s position on torture, to throw their own words back at them is pure flip-flopping. The current position seems to be something along the lines of: torture is an inhumane act and we do not torture. Incidentally we will NEVER sign an anti-torture bill. And they wonder why there’s so little trust in them…say one thing and go right on ahead with the opposite in hidden east-European prisons. Talk about hypocritical. Personally, I think that not only this ban is extremely necessary, but it should almost certainly be reinforced to provide harsher penalties, particularly in regards to the Cruciatus curse.

Kyoshi Kurosawa…you disappoint me

I didn’t actually get to see the whole film so I didn’t think it right to write a full on bad review, but boy, Kurosawa’s Bright Future kind of sucks doesn’t it? A boring look and pointless alienated slackers shot in DV, it just kind of plods along without much of a point to it. Unless you really care about seeing Asano in a tight colorful shirt, skip it.

Mp3 sorting update

I’ve managed to sort everything except my psych-rock singles and couple of black jazz records. It has been harrowing.

Al-Zarqawi may be among dead in fight

Yahoo reports that they MAY have killed Al-Zarqawi. Good reddens I say, any human being who sends people to blow god damned weddings is a monster indeed. Obviously this will do little to stem the tide of attacks in Iraq, that would require proper social services AND a reduced American presence, but it’s always good to knock down a figurehead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home