Monday, October 03, 2005

Filler involving scenesters, fat bitches, Jack Nicholson and Singing horses

I can’t possibly write up part 2 today. That article is LONG. Instead here are four funny links from the world of the internets.

1. Scenester kids

Just because I like Indie music, doesn’t mean that I have any mercy for the douchebags involved. While I personally haven’t seen that many people like this around here, I wouldn’t hesitate to punch one in the face if the occasion arose. Seriously, if your favorite band has xx-something in it’s name and its considered fashionable to paint your fingernails in your circle of friends, you’re a male-cunt. Do not pass go, do not lose your virginity.

2. Fat bitch shits all over the place

I won’t pull no punches…the link above involves some disgusting photos. It’s also a true story of survival in the face of adversity and the darkest (or brownest) side of humanity. However, if ever you were interested in knowing the gay population’s opinion on period blood, here it is straight from the horse’s mouth: Fags in general aren't so good at dealing with "woman blood."

3. Shining

I’m fairly sure everyone has seen this by now, but most of the links for it have died and this one still works, so HA! Take that blogosphere. Seriously, editing (and its pretentious french namesake montage) is one of the most underutilized art forms in our society today. You can do ALL SORTS of craziness with images but copyright laws and such have prevented the editors from truly reaching their full potentials. I’m going to protest by splicing a dick into March of the Penguins

4. Hogaflage

If this isn’t the most fascinating thing in the world I don’t know what is. It’s as if every good thing on earth was distilled in a simple flash application and placed online for the world to enjoy. It has rekindled my faith in God and created an unshakable foundation for my belief in humanity’s potential for good. This is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home