Wednesday, September 14, 2005

New Digs

After some frustrating experiences with MSN spaces, I’ve finally decided to get a Blogger account and join the big boys. This doesn’t mean that I’ll be abandoning good ol Chungking Express in Brooklyn, heavens no! Well, at least not yet. I plan on using this space as a mirror so anyone who doesn’t feel the need to update their links can continue reading on as if nothing ever changed. Plus anyone on my MSN list can keep using that shiny star/hippie flower icon to know when I updated. The only difference will be a short message at the end of each post indicating the presence my new and improved home and pressing you on to move on to the next one.
If you ended up here by accident and are interested in what I actually wrote, my archives are currently up at Http://spaces.msn.com/members/sachfilm aka Chungking Express in Brooklyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home